Your “brand identity” or “visual identity” is the sum of all visual elements used by your company, including: your logo, fonts, colors, photos, icons, graphics, patterns, etc.
Upon completion of your new brand identity, you will receive:
- Easy to use logo files (typically .png or .jpg) – for your website, social media, or any other digital use
- Vector logo files (typically .ai or .eps) – for printing or large format use – this is the absolute highest quality version of your logo
- Font pairings and typography – how to use your brand’s fonts and necessary font files
- Color palette – with web/print color codes
- If applicable, photography or stock imagery files
- Any other supporting graphic elements, such as: patterns, icons, textures, etc.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Library – to easily use your fonts, colors, graphics, etc. within any Adobe program – for your own personal use or for your designer/printer who needs to utilize your brand elements
- An in-depth brand guide that shows you how to utilize all of the above elements, ensuring that your brand is consistent across all platforms
Depending on the style of your logo, you may have different variations and therefore, multiple logo files. I typically try to provide horizontal and vertical variations at minimum, but some logo styles may warrant other variations like badges, logotypes, circular, square, etc.
Logo Files – for Digital Use (example)
Logo Files – for Print Use (example)
Depending on the type of brand identity package you select, it may also include other assets such as business cards, social media graphics, or other visual elements for you to start using immediately. Make sure to discuss your individual needs with your designer so that they can plan to have any other assets ready for you upon completion.
Ultimately, you should be armed with all the tools you need to launch your new brand identity!
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below or get in touch with me.