Your home page should speak directly to your target customer… 📣
If you’re not sure who that is, stop here and figure that out before you do ANYTHING else!
1. Identify your customer’s pain points, and how you will solve them. 🔮
“Do you find yourself losing sleep at night, worrying about your branding & marketing efforts? We offer x,y,z to help with that.”
2. A brief overview of the products or services that you offer. 📋
A quick overview of your main products/services helps customers know how they can engage with you. If you don’t tell them what you can do, how will they know?!
3. A few examples of your work and/or success stories. 💎
Depending on your industry, you could show photos, a link to a full portfolio, some testimonials, or even an Instagram feed.
4. A strong, but inviting, call-to-action.🏁
“Ready to get started? Book a call with us today!”
5. Don’t forget your contact information! ☎️
Standard items would include: phone number, email address, social media links, and/or a short contact form that customers can easily fill out. Give them multiple avenues to get in touch with you!
There are a ton of other things to consider for your home page…but don’t worry, we can help you with that. 😎